Monday, July 10, 2006



The Seventh Sola Takes Some R&R

As you can see from the photo I posted from a past trip, I am feeling the need to get away for a while. I didn't get to take my normal spring fishing trip due to various reasons, and it looks doubtful I will get to take the fall one either. As Kurt Vonnegut said, "so it goes."

While I won't be going fishing, I hope to be able to take a few days and relax in the quiet that can be found deep in a forest. I will enjoy the scenery that God's artistry provides, spend time communing with Him in prayer (no "centering" or labyrinths needed, thank you), and simply rest this tired body and mind. The Seventh Sola shall return, Lord willing, next week.

Until then, take care and God bless.

Joel (Solameanie)

1 comment:

Jonathan Moorhead said...

I miss fishing. Enjoy your time.