Tuesday, January 16, 2007



National Geographic and Abortion

If you have time, check out National Geographic's televised series "In the Womb." Today's "Drudge Report" had a photo taken from this series showing human triplets in the womb and their interaction with each other.

I have seen clips from this same series showing elephants and other animals, but it's the human pictures that are the most intriguing to me. Especially because it raises a very important question.

As medical science advances, the evidence is all the more in-your-face that abortion is taking an innocent human life..as innocent as human beings can possibly be in this world. This series shows the babies' facial expressions, eyes opening and shutting, multiple babies reacting to one another in the womb including touching and gripping one another. They don't look much like "clumps of tissue" in these wonderful photos.

Anyone think this vivid, stunning series will change anyone's mind on abortion? Of course, to the rabid left, abortion is a sacrement much like communion is to a Christian. However, one would hope the conscience is not completely seared. If this doesn't make any impression, then nothing will outside of a divine miracle on the heart.

By the way, the photo above has nothing to do with abortion. I just wish I was in the Ozarks resting..and that's as close as I can get right now.

2 comments:

Palm boy said...

Good point. I think these pictures may help those considering abortions make the right choice, and that what really matters.

I like the ozarks myself, spent 4 days cannoeing there one time.

SolaMeanie said...

Did you canoe the Buffalo River? I love that place, especially swimming after a trail hike.

As to abortion, I agree about the photos helping someone on the fence decide correctly. I imagine the media will try to hush it up when the NOW gang tunes up in protest.