Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Seventh Sola on Sick Leave

Well, the annual bronchitis/pneumonia bug has struck hard at my household. My stepdad got it first, my mother caught it from him, and I caught it from both of them. We're all sicker than all-get-out. Needless to say, I'm not much in the frame of mind for writing and posting.

Therefore, I'll be taking a few days off to recuperate, Lord willing. Unless something really earth-shattering happens, I'll try and resume posting by Monday at the latest. Have a good "rest of the week," all, and stay well.

3 comments:

crownring said...

Cripes, Sola! Everyone seems to be getting sick now. The low humidity indoors during the winter months really makes it easy to pick up cold and flu bugs. When you feel well enough to get into town, pick up some saline nasal spray at the drug store or grocery. The additional moisture will help clear your nose and sinuses and some folks swear regular use helps with airborne allergies too. BTW, don't share your bottle of spray with anyone else in your household or what comes around may get around. :(

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Palm boy said...

Hurry up and get better. :D

lee n. field said...

Something's going around.

Take your vitamins, stay home and get better.