Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Brief Hiatus

Dear Seventh Sola Readers,

This is edited a bit from what I posted previously -- with a bit of clarification. I am taking a brief hiatus from the blog to deal with some spiritual issues that have come up within my family. I hope I can be a peacemaker. The conflict is ultimately over spiritual matters and doctrinal truth, and the tension created among loved ones is very, very difficult.

Please continue to pray. Lord willing, I'll be back later in the week.

For HIM,
Joel

3 comments:

Louis P said...

Hi Joel,

Thank you for your earlier post which describes in more detail your belief and why you believe Mormons are not Christians. If I am able to respond before your hiatus ends, I of course respect whatever time you need before any reply, or no reply at all. I'm sorry to hear there's a problem come up for you, and I wish you the best in its wise and speedy resolution.

SolaMeanie said...

Louis,

Please see my reply to you under the "Burning Bridges" post. You will indeed be able to respond when I post part two of "Defining the Church and Defining a Christian." But not now. Thanks for your good wishes, willingness to engage, and in advance for respecting my wishes on waiting to comment until I make that second post.

Best wishes,
Joel

Palm boy said...

Hey, God bless your efforts.