Wednesday, March 19, 2008

When It Rains, It Pours

I haven't been able to get up new posts today. My stepfather had a minor stroke last night, and we've been at the hospital dealing with that. While we are thankful that it was minor, I would appreciate prayers for his continued recovery.

Hopefully I'll be able to post late tonight or tomorrow.

UPDATE: We brought my stepfather home yesterday morning. There doesn't seem to be any lasting damage, for which we are thankful. Thanks to all for praying.

4 comments:

The Doulos said...

Joel, praying with you re: the stroke situation. Went through this with my Dad a number of years ago, strokes are frightening things. God's grace to all in the situation.

Palm boy said...

Cripes.

Take as long as you need.

crownring said...

My prayers and thoughts are with you, Sola.

SolaMeanie said...

Thank you everyone.

Joel