Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What's Happened to Young Evangelicals?

I am pressed for time today, but enjoy this commentary by Phyllis Schlafly today. Well, maybe "enjoy" isn't the right word. I think she's right -- spot on, in fact. I've said many of the same things for years in terms of what's happened to our culture in general. But it doesn't give me any satisfaction to see why so many self-described young evangelicals voted for someone diametrically opposite of a biblical worldview.

On a side note, it's New Year's Eve. There are some comments in previous posts to which I plan to respond as soon as I can, specifically within the metas of these posts. But I can't today as I am pressed for time. I hope to get to it tomorrow.

In the meantime, a happy and joyous New Year. As Bette Davis once said, "it's going to be a bumpy night."

No comments: