Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Global Warming Fun


You have to hand it to European Union President Vaclav Klaus. He seems determined to throw a monkey wrench into not only the global warming juggernaut, but also into the globalist succubus itself.

I hope you enjoy the linked story as much as I did. I'd like to see more of this kind of derring-do. And while I'm at it, kudos to the growing number of meteorologists, climatologists and other scientists who are yelling "stop" to this idiocy. The last count I had was around 600.

4 comments:

Shinar Squirrel said...

I saw this story. My take on GW/CC has always been: Weather men can't tell us on Monday what the weather is going to be like on Thursday with any real accuricy, so why should I believe them when they tell me what it's going to be like in 50 or 100 years?

The Squirrel

Stan McCullars said...

Idiocy

That pretty well sums it up.

Randy said...

Yeah, and good ole Al Gore gets an award for his work on Global Warming. Sure nice that someone can get an award on a theory and not on proven fact. This whole global warming thing is such a fraud. With the winter I just went through I think it's global cooling!

Solameanie said...

I think the interesting thing is some of the ways they come to their conclusions, with faulty computer models. Definitely not something we need to sink the Western economy with. We're doing well enough now sinking it without adding more weight to the millstone.