Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let Me Get This Straight . . .


So President Obama doesn't want to "meddle" in Iran. But he's perfectly willing to meddle in Israel.

So President Obama had to be prodded into speaking out (tepidly) about the horrific events in Iran, but wasted no time in calling a coup in Honduras "illegal" and demanding that the deposed leftist president -- a Hugo Chavez clone -- be reinstated in office. Never mind that the deposed leftist president wanted to shred the country's constitution in the face of opposition by the Honduran Congress, courts and military. As Arte Johnson used to say on Laugh-In, "very very interesting."

With each passing day, I am learning more and more about President Barack Obama. And what I am learning is pretty much in keeping with what I expected all along. I posted the famous drawing of Che Guevara to do a little needling, but the more I look at it, the more I see striking similarities.

Yes, folks. Things are going to get very, very interesting around here. Just wait and see.

1 comment:

Stan McCullars said...

Their president wanted to shred the country's constitution?

No wonder Obama supports him.