Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Seven Whatever . . .


I know that the blogs and talk shows have highlighted the outrageous ACORN story, but I think I need to throw a log on the fire too. Especially since both my senators here in Illinois voted to keep funding this corrupt bunch.

Below is the full list of those who voted to keep funding ACORN. Take note of them, and hopefully they'll all get the heave-ho when it comes election time.

Burris (D) from Illinois;
Casey (D) from Pennsylvania;
Durbin (D) from Illinois;
Gillibrand (D) from New York;
Leahy (D) from Vermont;
Sanders (I) from Vermont; and
Whitehouse (D) from Rhode Island.

3 comments:

Stan McCullars said...

All but one is a democrat. Not surprising.

Palm boy said...

Nice thing about texas, I can read that list without a sense of dread of finding my Senator on there.

crownring said...

All I can say is YAY! As blue as Michigan tends to run, both of my senators showed some sense for once.