Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chavez in Copenhagen


I've been watching the climate circus in Copenhagen of late, at least as much as I can bring myself to stand. This morning, I clicked on the Drudge Report to find this little news clip about Venezuelan dictator/nutcase Hugo Chavez bringing down the house.

I want you to read his words very carefully. I also want you to consider the reaction of the crowd, if this indeed is an accurate story. Then, I want you to draw the appropriate conclusions. This is the brave new world that these malevolent clowns want to impose on you.

Let's hope more people wake up in time.

1 comment:

Palm boy said...

It did make me laugh how he was railing against the imperial nations trying to control the rest of the world...

..at a climate conference trying to enforce economic destruction on everyone else...