Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dr. Al Mohler: An "Adjusted" Gospel is No Gospel


I was not able to attend this year's "Together for the Gospel" conference, but judging by this article in the Christian Post, Dr. Al Mohler hit another one out of the park.

Dr. Mohler is exactly right. The church collectively -- or Christians as individuals -- water down the Gospel at our peril. An altered or "adjusted" Gospel is no Gospel at all. It's a false Gospel. And as Christian apologists have said for years, "a true Gospel saves, but a false Gospel damns."

3 comments:

threegirldad said...

All of the messages are available on Vimeo.

Out of the park, indeed. Wish I could have been there.

少菁 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Solameanie said...

I'm glad you enjoy reading, if you're really reading. But I won't allow linkbacks to a site with photos of a sexual nature. That's plain enough if you read my sidebar.