Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some Badly Needed Levity


It's been a bit of a rough week or so around The Seventh Sola house. Due to some health issues in my family, I've been neglecting the blog pretty badly. I didn't get this week's installment from The Fundamentals up, nor did I get the final installment of my Revelation series posted. In lieu of these items, I am offering up this bit of hilarity from a Bulgarian designer. He has taken world and regional maps and used them to highlight stereotypical images of various nations. Some of them are pretty funny, while others make me wince. And hopefully things will get back to normal soon so I can post more regularly.

3 comments:

lee n. field said...

That is funny.

"Clock addicts"? Twinkreich?

Palm boy said...

Ok, that made me laugh

Solameanie said...

I'm glad to please! :)