Monday, February 21, 2011

Life Trials

By now, some might be wondering about an even more dearth of posts than usual. Here's why. My 87-year-old mother, who lives with me, was unexpectedly hospitalized Tuesday with heart problems. It was decided that she had to have a pacemaker put in. Mom will remain in the hospital through this weekend until the surgery heals and she can once again use her arms.

Thank you to all who knew of this and prayed for her (and me) during this time. I've been pretty much at the hospital since this happened, only going home to rest. I will try to get a couple of posts up this week if all goes well.

I average about 300 to 400 readers each week from all over the world. Thank you for your patience with these occasional spells of unproductivity. You're the best!

2 comments:

saunch said...

Praying for you and your mom, Joel.

Solameanie said...

Thanks, Fred! Hope all is well with you and Jan.