Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blogger GRRRRRR

The folks here at Blogger - bless them - have changed something, as you no doubt can tell from the different fonts and Grand Canyon-type spacing between paragraphs in the past few posts. I can't figure out how to fix it. The last normal, as usual-looking post was on November 17 when I riffed on the "Occupy" crowd. Since then, even the dashboard place where you write your posts doesn't work and act the same, and I haven't switched to the updated Blogger interface. I don't want to switch. I was happy the way it was. Leave it alone!

I left a note on the "help" forum, which might result in some help and then again it might not.

Whatever. The long and short of it is this. I wish they would give you the OPTION of letting them play with how your blog looks. I liked the way things worked before just fine. Now they've messed me up. They haven't made things "better" by a long shot, at least for me. If I had wanted it changed, I would have asked for it.

Okay, rant for the day over.

No comments: