Friday, March 09, 2012

I Want One!!!

No politics or other controversial fare today. Today is the day for fun. And coveting....(just kidding. Sort of.)

Take a good gander at the photo on the right. You can find out more about it by by clicking here. And no, I am not a salesman for Samash.

I just happened to be on Ebay this morning looking at "Travel Guitars" and happened on quite a selection, from acoustic to electric. I saw one acoustic version that was reasonably priced and inviting, and then I saw this one.

Always liked the Steinberger headless guitars that were popular in the 80s. I especially liked a similar headless doubleneck bass/guitar combo Mike Rutherford (Genesis-Mike & the Mechanics) used during the Genesis Mama Tour in 1983. But this one will do. Small, light, portable and pluggable.

Anyone want to give me an early birthday present?

No comments: