Monday, July 16, 2012

Mood Pictures

I know some might be wondering what's up with me of late. More pictures and less commentary on current events. I've had family from out of town visiting this week, so it's busy. That, and I figured I'd probably save a bit of energy given the nastiness of the election season. I'll have plenty to say on that later, no doubt. Plus, there seem to always be issues within the Christian world needing some sort of observation.

In the meantime, the shots below aren't in the usual black and white motif I've had of late. I think some of them are cellphone shots, actually. But I loved the scene at the time, so took advantage of the iPhone camera while I could. Enjoy!


A winter day along the Jane Addams Trail


Sunset on the way home


A shot taken in front of my fireplace/woodburner. Love the starkness. 



3 comments:

pastorbrianculver said...

winter scenery in the middle of a very hot summer! Great job!! I feel cooler already! Hope you are doing well. God bless

Solameanie said...

Hi, Brian! Good to hear from you! We're hanging in there. We lost my stepfather in 2010 and Mom has had a rough time with her health since then. She lives with me and I am taking care of her. She's 89. But God is good and I am thankful for every day!

Blessings,
Joel

Solameanie said...

Hi, Brian! Good to hear from you! We're hanging in there. We lost my stepfather in 2010 and Mom has had a rough time with her health since then. She lives with me and I am taking care of her. She's 89. But God is good and I am thankful for every day!

Blessings,
Joel