Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Glorious Black & White

I've been fascinated for some time with black and white photography. Probably fits, since I like old black and white films from Hollywood's Golden Age the most - especially film noir.

Today, I want to lessen the serious mood I've had on the blog for a while and share some more recent pictures I took with an old 35 mm camera and black & white film. Eventually, what I really want to do is get some pictures during a foggy evening, preferably under a street light or shadowy buildings. I want to try and go for a film noir feel in the photos. But for now, practice!


An old barn near Cedarville, IL


The Pecatonica River in Northern IL near Route 70

Cedarville Cemetery (near Jane Addams' Grave)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

Solameanie said...

Glad you enjoyed them.