Monday, August 27, 2012

And They Charge for THIS????

I haven't gotten around to the hypocrisy post I promised last week, but I will. Eventually.

In the meantime, take a peek at the email advertisement I received to the right. What a bargain! Twenty percent off "new" school clothes! A steal, surely!

Look at the boy's jeans. Why in blue blazes would anyone pay good money to buy "new" jeans with holes in them and faded. Time will do that all on its own.

I really don't care what the fashion is, and I really don't care what's "cool." I guess kids should be thankful I am not a parent. My son or daughter wouldn't be seen walking out the door with clothes like this, especially on the way to school or church. I don't mind casual, but teaching kids that looking like Freddy the Freeloader is high fashion? Ridiculous.

No comments: